Print Recipe Download PDF
Hummus Crusted Chicken with Turmeric Rice
- 1 lb chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1 cup jasmine rice dry, uncooked
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tomato large, diced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken thighs on the baking sheet and coat with hummus. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the rice according to the directions on the package, adding in the turmeric and chopped tomato while cooking.
- Divide the chicken, rice and spinach onto plates or into meal prep containers. Enjoy!
If you are using a rice cooker, add the turmeric and tomatoes into the rice cooker along with the rice and water. Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Calories: 457kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 24gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 173mgPotassium: 575mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 3158IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!