Print Recipe Download PDF
Pumpkin Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Nut butter We have used almond and peanut butter and both are great!
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add almond flour, coconut flour, nut butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and sea salt and mix well.
- Form mixture into roughly tablespoon size balls and place on parchment paper.Freeze for 45 minutes.
- Once the balls have had time to chill, melt chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate to ensure it is completely covered.
- Let cool in the fridge or freezer for another 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Calories: 174kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 4gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 80mgPotassium: 67mgFiber: 4gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 494IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 55mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!