Print Recipe Download PDF
Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
This recipe is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or dessert! Minimal ingredients, dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free.
- muffin tin
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs (4 if they are small)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk can use any milk alternative
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl. (coconut flour and baking soda)
- In a separate larger bowl, mix wet ingredients. (eggs, oil, milk, honey, vanilla extract)
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together, once fully mixed fold in blueberries.
- Line muffin tin and add batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Calories: 141kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 4gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 61mgPotassium: 57mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 125IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!