Print Recipe Download PDF
Coconut Lime Zest Popsicles
Dairy-free, refined-sugar-free coconut lime popsicles – only five ingredients needed!
- Popsicle molds
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 oz plain coconut yogurt we recommend Cocojune
- lime zest from one lime
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup omit to reduce sugar
- Mix canned coconut milk, coconut yogurt, maple syrup, lime juice and lime zest in a large bowl.
- Smash raspberries in the bottom of the popsicle molds.
- Pour coconut mixture on top of the raspberries.
- Freeze for 3-6 hours. Store popsicles in the freezer. Enjoy!
Calories: 155kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 3gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 17mgPotassium: 169mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 17IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!