Print Recipe Download PDF
Lemony Asparagus & Ricotta
A perfect dinner side dish made up of lemony asparagus, ricotta and prosciutto.
- oven or air fryer
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- 1/4 cup ricotta We used kite hill's almond based ricotta
- 3 slices prosciutto Use more or less if you prefer
- If you are using an oven – preheat to 425 degrees.If you are using an air fryer skip this step.
- Clean asparagus spears and trim the woody bottoms. Cover spears in the lemon juice, lemon zest (saving a pinch to add at the end) and olive oil.
- If using an oven: place asparagus on a baking sheet and cook for 12-15 minutes.If using an air fryer: set heat to 400 degrees and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Place cooked asparagus on a plate and add your ricotta cheese, a pinch of lemon zest and prosciutto. Top with a drizzle of olive oil and enjoy!
Calories: 433kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 21gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 247mgPotassium: 1198mgFiber: 13gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 3672IUVitamin C: 88mgCalcium: 306mgIron: 11mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!