Print Recipe Download PDF
Paleo Banana Bread
Once you try this banana bread you’ll be shocked by the clean ingredient list!
- bread pan
- 3 banana
- 5 egg
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Mash bananas in a bowl and then mix in eggs, vanilla and sugar.
- Incorporate dry ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon), but don't overmix.
- Grease bread pan with a spray of olive oil, or cut parchment paper to fit. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before slicing. Top your slice with Greek yogurt or drizzle with honey if you’d like, and enjoy!
Calories: 154kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 6gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 348mgPotassium: 197mgFiber: 5gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 177IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!