Print Recipe Download PDF
Plant Based Soba Noodle Bowl
- 90 grams Soba Noodles (typically one bundle)
- 1 carrot ribboned
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1/3 cup green onion chopped
- 100 grams tofu we prefer a pre baked tofu to keep this recipe quick and easy! If you decide to purchase regular tofu we recommend baking it or stir frying in a pan.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp ponzu
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Bring a pot of water to boil.Add soba noodles in for 4 minutes.Once cooked, strain the noodles and rinse them under cold water to stop them from cooking. Set aside for now.
- Ribbon carrots with a vegetable peeler (or finely slice), cut cucumber, bell pepper and scallion.
- Add all prepared vegetables and noddles to a bowl. Add your olive oil, ponzu sauce and lime juice. Mix well.
- Top with cut baked tofu, and sesame seeds.enjoy!
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 13gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0.4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 701mgPotassium: 399mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 4824IUVitamin C: 64mgCalcium: 107mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!