Print Recipe Download PDF
Quinoa Asparagus Salad
This salad is a summer go-to! Filled with so many flavors and colors, plus it's quick and easy to assemble.
- oven or air fryer
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup artichoke marinated
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds dry-roasted
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Wash and cut asparagus spears into about four pieces per spear.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to cut asparagus and toss to coat evenly. Place in air fryer at 400°F ( for 6-7 minutes or Oven at 425 for 12-15 minutes.
- Add one cup quinoa and two cups water to a pot. Bring to a boil, reduce to a low simmer, and cook for about 15 minutes, until water is gone.
- While asparagus and quinoa are cooking, chop the marinated artichokes, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, and dry-roasted almonds.
- Add quinoa, arugula, asparagus, marinated artichokes, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, and dry-roasted almonds to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, mix and enjoy!
Calories: 654kcalCarbohydrates: 105gProtein: 26gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 687mgPotassium: 2112mgFiber: 18gSugar: 33gVitamin A: 2798IUVitamin C: 50mgCalcium: 214mgIron: 13mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!