Print Recipe Download PDF
Shrimp & Green Beans
- 1 tbsp avocado oil divided
- 2 1/2 cups green beans trimmed
- 2 lbs shrimp raw, peeled, deveined
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the green beans and stir for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender and crisp. Transfer the beans to a dish and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil to the skillet. Add the shrimp, season with salt and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Return the green beans to the skillet, and add the tamari and red pepper flakes. Stir until the shrimp is just cooked through and evenly coated. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. Great sides include rice, quinoa, polenta, squash, couscous, sweet potatoes or zucchini noodles. Soy sauce or coconut aminos can be used instead of tamari.
Calories: 282kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 48gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 572mgSodium: 2094mgPotassium: 336mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 549IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 354mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!