Print Recipe Download PDF
- 2 egg
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 tbsps olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce chopped
- 8 oz chicken breast cooked, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then turn off the heat. Keep the saucepan on the burner and cover. Let sit for 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water until cool enough to handle. Peel and slice for the salad.
- While the eggs are boiling and cooling, cook the bacon over medium heat for about five minutes per side, or until the bacon is crispy. Dry the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate to let the bacon cool slightly and crisp up. Chop the cooled bacon into small pieces.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard to a mason jar and shake to combine.
- Divide the romaine between plates and top with the chicken, egg, bacon, and cucumber. Top with dressing as desired and enjoy!
Calories: 357kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 32gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 237mgSodium: 221mgPotassium: 876mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 10083IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 80mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!