Print Recipe Download PDF
Vietnamese-style summer rice wrap rolls
- 1 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup lettuce use any green – we prefer spring mix or butter lettuce
- rice/vermicelli noodles
- spring roll wraps
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut carrots, cucumber and avocado into thin slices.
- Place vermicelli noodles into a pot of boiling water, turn off the heat and cover – let sit for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the noodles from cooking further.
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spread or brush over your chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Soak rice wrap papers in warm water for 8 seconds. Assemble summer rolls with all your fillings, wrap and enjoy!
Calories: 420kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 28gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 1350mgPotassium: 1381mgFiber: 10gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 10669IUVitamin C: 23mgCalcium: 72mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!