Print Recipe Download PDF
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/3 cup Green Onion chopped (can sub diced yellow onion if preferred)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Mince garlic gloves and chop onion.
- In a large bowl, add Ground Turkey, Minced Garlic, Green Onion, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder.Mix well.
- Form your patties – divide mixture up and form them into patties. Set aside on parchment paper and place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat your pan with olive oil, cook each patty for about 7-8 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Enjoy on a bun, in a lettuce wrap or on top of a salad for a burger bowl!
Calories: 181kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 22gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 280mgPotassium: 297mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 0.2gVitamin A: 90IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!